What personal information do we collect from visitors to this site?
When visiting sps.solutions you may choose to provide us with your name, email address, phone number or other details to subscribe to our email newsletter, request information, or contact us.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information you provide in the following ways:
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up in response to your email or phone request for more information.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information:
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems.
- All personal information you provide is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We use regular malware scanning.
Do we use “cookies?”
Yes. We use “cookies” provided by Google to support Google Analytics — a service we may use to evaluate page views and improve user experience.
Visitors may opt out of Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-On.
Third-Party Links and Disclosures
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. We do not sell or trade your Personally Identifiable Information to outside parties.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that establishes rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, and gives recipients the right to stop emails from being sent to them.
If you choose to provide your email address, we may use your email address to send periodic email newsletters, send information in response to inquiries, and follow up to requests for information. The email service we use to send newsletters is fully CAN-SPAM compliant.
In accordance with CAN-SPAM, we agree to:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
To unsubscribe our email newsletter: Follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
Email: info [at] sps.solutions
Schernecker Property Services
283 Second Avenue
Waltham, MA 02457
This policy was last updated on May 15, 2017.